Tips for Resource Creation
At The Current, resources tend to be more “evergreen” than blog posts and can contain multiple pages.
How to create a multiple page resource:
- First, create the first page of your resource, and …
- … before publishing this page, pick <create a new book> under “Book”.
- Now, publish.
- You should now see your top page. Click Organize in the upper right. Here you will see “Add a New Page.”
- Add your new page. To connect it to the “book” you just created, you want to pick that book as the “Parent Item.” This will attach this page to your top-level page.
- You can create multiple pages this way and connect them together. Use Organize to organize the order of these related pages.