Writing as Making/Making as Writing
When we think of the current Maker Movement, we often picture robotics, crafts, or digital fabrication. What happens when we push ourselves to think about writing, media-making, and the arts too?
Below is an interactive version of the webinar (thanks to Vialogues), which allows you to add your own comments to the conversation. Feel free to jump in here and/or browse the various related resources below.
Note: Play the video in the browser below and/or click on “Discuss in Vialogues” to add comments directly.
List of Hangout Participants
- Elyse Eidman-Aadahl – National Writing Project
- Nichole Pinkard – Digital Youth Network
- Bud Hunt – Colorado State University Writing Project
- Andrew Sliwinski – DIY.org
- Jeff Brazil (Moderator/Host) – Digital Media and Learning Research Hub