What's My Issue? with KQED
KQED News created an issues box for the 2016 election. Click on each box to learn more and get a sense of where others stand. Students can use this to get started thinking about their issue, how it relates to STEM, and what they hope the next president will do to make changes.
Then, check out the What’s My Issue KQED Media Make. Get creative and get the word out about what STEM issues deserve attention and action.
- Writing letters to the next president in STEM class
- Learn about Global Issues with Pulitzer Center
- What's My Issue? with KQED
- Remix Letters to the Next President 2.0 Letter (Thimble Template) with Mozilla
- Primary Sources, Problem Based Learning, and Letters to the Next President with the Library of Congress
- Writing Letters to the Next President with Audience and Purpose in Mind with the College Ready Writers Program
- Create a Spoken Word Letter with KQED
- Letters to the Next President 2.0
- Remix, Remake, Curate with NC Museum of Natural Sciences, Tar River Writing Project, & The Poetry Project