What Does "Interest-Driven" Look Like?
How can educators—in school and out—support youth to pursue and document the ideas that matter to them, while simultaneously helping them to use a critical lens?
Below is an interactive version of the webinar (thanks to Vialogues), which allows you to add your own comments to the conversation. Feel free to jump in here and/or browse the various related resources below.
Note: Play the video in the browser below and/or click on “Discuss in Vialogues” to add comments directly.
List of Hangout Participants
- Paul Allison – New York City Writing Project
- Mimi Ito – Digital Media and Learning Research Hub
- Nicole Mirra – UCLA Writing Project
- Stephanie West-Puckett – Tar River Writing Project
- Paul Oh (Moderator/Host) – National Writing Project
- Writers at Work: Making and Connected Learning
- Writing as Making/Making as Writing
- What Does "Interest-Driven" Look Like?
- Learning Pathways
- From Expression to Impact: Youth Civic Engagement Enacted