Mrs. Ilko Goes to Washington
During the third week of blogging, I was putting the final touches on my lesson for Digital Learning Day, as well as making final preparations for the involvement of my students. Finally, I was also traveling to Washington, D.C. for the live events happening on Digital Learning Day!
- Journey to Digital Learning Day
- Revisiting Our Friend Dr. King, And Some Exciting News
- And the Countdown Continues
- Lesson of the day, Be Intentional in your Planning
- And Sometimes, It Takes Serious Determination To Be a Digital Teacher
- And When Given the Choice, Student Topics for their Blogs
- Be Careful What You Ask For, It Is Sometimes Exactly What You Get
- Digital Learning Day 2013 A Schedule and a Site Posting
- A Six Word Memoir: Sharing Our Stories, Passions To Words
- Tiny Glimpses of Our Important Words @DLDay2013 7 days and counting
- Learning How to Search for Answers...Together.
- Notes from a Tired Teacher, Digital Learning Day Countdown
- A Summary of our Journey in 2 minutes 35 seconds, 48 hours from Washington D.C.
- DIgital Learning Day Countdown, T Minus 24 @DLDay2013
- The Journey Begins: MLK Weekend
- The Work Continues
- Mrs. Ilko Goes to Washington
- A View of Digital Learning Day from Washington D.C.
- Business Leaders, Politicians, and Teachers Oh My! Presenting to a Varied Audience
- Back Home, And the Digital Journey Continues Sharing Our Message Loud and Often