What do learning pathways look like as young people move across learning contexts in pursuit of their interests in school, at home, in libraries, community centers, and online?
Below is an interactive version of the webinar (thanks to Vialogues), which allows you to add your own comments to the conversation. Feel free to jump in here and/or browse the various related resources below.
Note: Play the video in the browser below and/or click on “Discuss in Vialogues” to add comments directly.
List of Hangout Participants
- Kris Gutierrez – University of Colorado at Boulder
- Anna Smith – New York University
- Paul Allison – New York City Writing Project/YouthVoices.net
- Vanessa Gennarelli – Peer 2 Peer University (P2PU)
- Elyse Eidman-Aadahl (Moderator/Host) – National Writing Project