How to Speed Up the Video
One of the keys to the RSA Animate style is to speed up the pace of the drawing to match the pace of speech. In this video, I show how we managed to pull that off with our videos. The result is a video that moves at 5 – 7 times the actual recording speed.
- Drawing the Connections: Making RSA Animate-style Videos in Class
- Step 1: Framing the Assignment
- Step 2: Reading and Mapping the Text
- Step 3: Drawing
- Step 4: Dress Rehearsal…sort of
- Step 5: Record the Videos
- Supplies we used on filming day
- Step 6: Write the Scripts
- How to Speed Up the Video
- Step 7: Record the Narration
- Step 8: Enjoy the results!
- Always Try It Yourself