As I dug deeper into gaming, I began to search out resources that would help me but also which might be valuable for students. My aim is to get them to see gaming from beyond the level of players and to notice the various elements that go into gaming -- such as storytelling, design elements and collaboration.
- More Than a Game: One Teacher's Journey into Video Games
- Why Gaming?
- Gaming Resources
- Curriculum Ideas for Gaming
- Game Design with Gamestar Mechanic
- Conceptualizing and Building a Multi-layered Game
- Inside Scratch
- Interpret Gaming Data
- Gaming without the Technology
- The Game Design Camp Experience
- Final Thoughts on Gaming and Learning
- On Using Gamestar Mechanic