From Expression to Impact: Youth Civic Engagement Enacted
How are educators fostering civic engagement in connected learning environments? How are principles of youth organizing adapting to the new literacies of connected learning?
Below is an interactive version of the webinar (thanks to Vialogues), which allows you to add your own comments to the conversation. Feel free to jump in here and/or browse the various related resources below.
Note: Play the video in the browser below and/or click on “Discuss in Vialogues” to add comments directly.
List of Hangout Participants
- Ellen Middaugh – Civic Engagement Research Group at Mills College
- Jo Paraiso – Oakland Unified School District
- Nicole Mirra – UCLA Writing Project
- Cindy O’Donnell-Allen – Colorado State University Writing Project
- Antero Garcia (Moderator/Host) – Colorado State University Writing Project