This is one student’s reflection after his 11th grade year, after exposure to critical theory and engagement with community centered projects.
- I Love My City: Youth as Community Problem Solvers and Creators in 21st Century Classrooms
- Model For Movement
- We Want Our City Back
- Hero/Villain Museum
- Final Reflections
- The Process
- Student Research Projects
- Research: Self Esteem in Young Women of Color
- Teen Sexual Health
- Abandoned Buildings in Detroit
- Urban Education Issues
- Effects of Poverty
- Misunderstood Forms of Artistic Expression
- What is the youth’s role in rebuilding community?
- What Obstacles Stand in the Way of Youth Achieving Their Dreams?
- What is Your Mission?