Script Changers: Digital Storytelling with Scratch
Script Changers: Digital Storytelling with Scratch focuses on how stories offer an important lens for seeing the world as a series of systems and provides opportunities for young people to create interactive and animated stories about the systems around them. The projects in this book utilize the Scratch visual programming environment as a means to tell stories about how to effect change in youths’ local communities.
- Find this book on sale oline at MIT Press, Amazon, or Barnes and Noble.
- Download supplemental resources for youth and faciltiators.
- Visit the Scratch Script Changers Studio to find project examples to share with your youth.
- Share work created from Script Changers at Scratch and at forums such as Instructables and DIY.org.
- Connect with the ScratchEd Community.
- Post reflections, responses and reflections about this curriculum here at NWP Digital Is.
- Download a PDF flyer to share!
We look forward to making and learning with you!