Readers, Writers, Citizens: Principles and Practices of Digital Literacy
At the 2015 Teaching and Learning conference, five NWP colleagues shared their work related to digital reading, writing, and citizenship.
- Tanya Baker, National Writing Project
- Janelle Bence, New Tech High @ Coppell
- Gail Desler, Elk Grove Unified School District
- Troy Hicks, Central Michigan University
- Kevin Hodgson, William E. Norris Elementary
In addition to our Google Slides Presentation, you can find additional links and resources below.