Assessing Multimedia Compositions: Additional Resources
A set of teacher resources for the assessment of multimedia compositions and projects. Three of these resources address K–12 student populations and two address college-age populations. This resource can stand alone, and it also appears as a part of the curated collection on this site, “Assessing Multimedia Compositions.”
- Assessing Multimedia Compositions: Additional Resources
- Teaching the New Writing: Technology, Change, and Assessment in the 21st Century Classroom
- Enabling Assessment over Time with Digital Writing Tools
- "Children Writing: Multimodality and Assessment in the Writing Classroom"
- Looking for Sources of Coherence in a Fragmented World: Notes Toward a New Assessment Design