Connected Learning TV in September: Opening New Pathways to Opportunities
How are digital badges helping a wide range of learners recognize new pathways to academic & economic opportunities?
“When students have badges attached to learning outcomes, it’s much easier for them to see the big picture.” – edcetera’s article, Using Badges to Quantify Learning Outcomes at UC Davis
Join author, educator and HASTAC co-founder Cathy Davidson for the kick-off webinar this Weds., Sept. 4, 10am PT (1pm ET) for an open chat and Q&A on Why You Should Care About Badges.
This series brought to you in part by the Humanities, Arts, Science, and Technology Alliance and Collaboratory.
- Sept. 4, 10am PT – Why Should You Care About Badges?
- Sept. 5, 4pm PT – Twitter Chat: Badges in Higher Education
- Sept. 10, 11am PT – Discovering Pathways Through Connected Learning
- Sept. 12, 4pm PT – Twitter Chat: Insights from Chicago’s Summer of Learning
- Sept. 17, 11am PT – Recognizing and Assessing Out-of-School Learning
- Sept. 19, 4pm PT – Twitter Chat: Badges and Motivation
- Sept. 24, 11am PT – Do-It-Yourself Badges