Digital Learning Day #engchat
In preparation, the folks at #engchat—a network of English teachers, organized by Meenoo Rami of the Philadelphia Writing Project, connecting with one another to share ideas, resources, and inspiration—are previewing Digital Learning Day during their Twitter chat on Monday, February 3 at 7 p.m. EST/4 p.m. PST. You can join them by using the hashtag #engchat during that time; it's also just a great hashtag to pay attention to, as people share and inquire at times other than during the Twitter chat.
#engchat has put forth these questions to consider before the chat on Monday:
- What are your favorite digital tools to support student writing?
- What are some great tools to encourage student reading?
- How have digital tools improved learning for your students?
- How have digital tools empowered you to improve your teaching?
- How will you celebrate Digital Learning Day? #DLDAY
- How can we make every day Digital Learning Day.
Click here to learn more about the Digital Learning Day challenge, #make4dlday.
Click here for more information about Digital Learning Day.